Snacks Snacks can be purchased on the campus. Locations:
- Lecture Hall Centre (wardrobe)(Monday to Thursday, 8:00 h – 19:00 h, Friday 8:00 h – 14:00 h)
- Tent A and C (Tuesday to Thursday, 9:00 h – 18:00 h)
- Zeunerbau ZEU (hallway) (Monday to Thursday, 10:00 h – 17:00 h, Friday 10:00 h – 13:00 h)
- Mensacafe Bergstraße (Monday to Thursday, 8:00 h – 19:00 h, Friday 8:00 h – 15:00 h)
- IFW Restaurant (Monday to Friday, 8:00 h – 15:00 h)
- Cafeteria Mensa Mommsenstraße (Monday to Thursday, 8:00 – 19:00 h, Friday 8:00 h – 15:00h)
You can get coffee, tea and water for free during breaks at numerous locations, which are indicated in the campus map.
The Mensa Bergstraße and Mensa Mommsenstraße (sushi, pizza, pasta, and regular meals) offer plenty of opportunities for lunch at moderate prizes. Opening times of Mensa is from Monday to Friday, 11:00 to 14:30 h. The IFW restaurant offers regular meals for a limited number of conference participants from Monday to Friday, 12:30 to 13:30 h.
Close to the Campus:
Bagel Point: George-Bähr-Straße 8
Campus Bar: Hübnerstraße 13 (nice budget food)
Café B.liebig: Liebigstraße 24
Sonderbar: Würzburger Straße 40 (cocktails, small meals)
Feldschlößchen Stammhaus: Budapester Straße 32 (local food and self-brewed beer)
Pasta Mania: Chemnitzer Straße 115 (Italian food)
Müller's Café: Bergstraße 78 (bar and restaurant)
FIRAT Kebab Haus: Bergstraße 68
Irodion Pallas: Bienertstraße 55 (Greek restaurant)
There are many bars, cafés and restaurants in Dresden Altstadt (south of the river Elbe, near Church of our Lady, Weiße Gasse) and Dresden Neustadt (north of river Elbe, Königstraße, Alaunstraße).